What are cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize to user.
What types of cookies does this website use?
Analysis cookies: These are those that are well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out the statistical measurement and analysis of the use that users make of the service offered. For this, your browsing on our website is analyzed to improve the offer of products or services that we offer you.
Advertising cookies: This site does not install this type of cookies. They are those that, well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to manage in the most efficient way possible the offer of the advertising spaces that are on the website, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the requested service or to the use made of our website. For this we can analyze your browsing habits on the Internet and we can show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
You can check it at https://es.wikihow.com/ver-las-cookies
Learn to block cookies
You can allow, block, or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer.
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
- Netscape: http://www.netfaqs.com/espanol/Navegador/Net6/Index.asp
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html
- Safari: http://www.apple.com/es/privacy/use-of-cookies/